The Carnegie Institute

Logo iiif 34x30

The Carnegie Institute

 

 

Name:
Carnegie Corporation of New York (Creator)
Title:
The Carnegie Institute
Abstract:
The Carnegie Institute, established as a public trust in 1895, originally comprised the Carnegie Library, Carnegie Museum of Art, Carnegie Museum of Natural History and Carnegie Music Hall. Andrew Carnegie's donations to Pittsburgh also included Carnegie Technical Schools, founded in 1900, now part of Carnegie Mellon University.
Collection Name:
Carnegie Corporation of New York Records
Archival Context:
Series VIII. Printed Material. VIII.A. CCNY Publications. Vol 57
Subjects:
Charitable uses, trusts, and foundations, Libraries, Arts, Pittsburgh (Pa.), and Carnegie Corporation of New York
Format:
printed ephemera
Genre:
printed ephemera
Origin Information:
Pittsburgh (Pa.), 1895.
Note:
The Carnegie Institute rendering
Language:
English
Library Location:
Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Columbia University
Digital Project:
Carnegie Digital Past and Future
Persistent URL:
https://dx.doi.org/10.7916/d8-y6nn-0h82