This item is accessible in the reading room of the Rare Book & Manuscript Library. Please make arrangements in advance of your visit. Contact email@example.com.
Online access to this material is restricted to the Columbia University community and is made available as a temporary emergency measure during the COVID-19 health crisis. Use of this material may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the materials is solely responsible for assessing whether the material is copyright protected, whether their intended uses are fair or whether permission is required for their uses from the copyright owner. For more information about copyright, fair use and permissions, refer to Columbia University Library’s Copyright Advisory Services at https://copyright.columbia.edu.
Columbia University affiliates may log on for access to this content here.
- Center for Multicultural Children's Literature (Creator), Fass, Bob, 1933- (Former owner)
- Harriet Tubman
- An advert for illustrators and writers of color for children's and young-adult's books by the Center for Multicultural Children's Literature in 1994.
- Collection Name:
- Bob Fass papers, circa 1960-2011
- Archival Context:
- Series III: Bootlegs, Demo Tapes, and Other Live Recordings, 1962-2011. Subseries III.2: Bootlegs and live recordings, 1952-2004, undated. Box no. Box 53
- Multiculturalism in literature; Juvenile literature; United States; Center for Multicultural Children's Literature
- sound recordings
- Advertisements; Sound recordings--Pirated editions
- Place of Origin:
- New York (N.Y.)?
- approximately 1952-2004
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio file (3 minutes)
- Original format: 1/4" open-reel audioSize: 7" reelBase material: Polyester
- Note (Title note):
- Title from container
- Note (Bf number):
- Library Location:
- Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Columbia University
Browse Location’s Digital Content
- Digital Project:
- Time Based Media
- Copyright Status:
- In Copyright
- Persistent URL: