The First section of the museum as it appeared from June 2, 1897, until June 6, 1901. (North façade 191 ft., west façade 68 ft.)

Logo iiif 34x30

The First section of the museum as it appeared from June 2, 1897, until June 6, 1901. (North façade 191 ft., west façade 68 ft.)

 

 

Name:
McKim, Mead & White (Architect), Brooklyn Museum (Issuing body), Smith, James Kellum (Former owner), Amherst College. Library (Former owner)
Title:
The First section of the museum as it appeared from June 2, 1897, until June 6, 1901. (North façade 191 ft., west façade 68 ft.)
Collection Name:
[Photographic views of works by McKim, Mead & White : from the library of James K. Smith, last surviving partner of the firm, bequeathed to Amherst College : gift of Amherst College Library]
Subjects:
Art museum architecture; Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.); Brooklyn Museum; McKim, Mead & White
Format:
photographs; periodicals
Genre:
photographs; periodicals
Place of Origin:
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
Publisher:
Brooklyn Institute of Arts and Sciences
Date:
Between June 2, 1897 and June 6, 190
Physical Description:
1 photograph
Note (Original version note):
The Bulletin of the Brooklyn Institute of Arts and Sciences
Language:
English
Library Location:
Avery Architectural & Fine Arts Library, Columbia University
Browse Location’s Digital Content
Digital Project:
McKim, Mead & White photo albums
Persistent URL:
https://dx.doi.org/10.7916/d8-gpvz-c126