Members of the Columbia University community may log in here to access this content.
Online access to this material is restricted to Columbia University affiliates and is made available as a temporary emergency measure during the COVID-19 health crisis. Use of this material may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the materials is solely responsible for assessing whether the material is copyright protected, whether their intended uses are fair or whether permission is required for their uses from the copyright owner. For more information about copyright, fair use and permissions, refer to Columbia University Library’s Copyright Advisory Services at https://copyright.columbia.edu.
- Baron, Steve (Musician) (Performer)
- Fass, Bob, 1933-2021 (Former owner)
- Steve Baron
- music. Sad songs. Man's voice and guitar.
- Collection Name:
- Bob Fass papers, circa 1960-2011
- Archival Context:
- Series III: Bootlegs, Demo Tapes, and Other Live Recordings, 1962-2011. Subseries III.2: Bootlegs and live recordings, 1952-2004, undated. Box no. Box 13, Misc. Box 12
- sound recordings
- Sound recordings--Pirated editions; Live sound recordings
- Origin Information:
- New York (N.Y.)?, 1952.
- approximately 1952-2004
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio file (15 minutes)
- Original format: 1/4" open-reel audio
- Size: 7" reel
- Base material: Acetate and polyester
- Note (Title note):
- Title from container
- Note (Bf number):
- Library Location:
- Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Columbia University
Browse Location’s Digital Content
- Also In:
- Time-Based Media
- Copyright Status:
- In Copyright
- Persistent URL: