Carnegie Corporation interview with Margaret Carnegie Miller; Margaret Carnegie Miller 058270
Carnegie Corporation interview with Margaret Carnegie Miller
This item is accessible in the reading room of the Rare Book & Manuscript Library. Please make arrangements in advance of your visit. Contact email@example.com.
Online access to this material is restricted to the Columbia University community and is made available as a temporary emergency measure during the COVID-19 health crisis. Use of this material may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the materials is solely responsible for assessing whether the material is copyright protected, whether their intended uses are fair or whether permission is required for their uses from the copyright owner. For more information about copyright, fair use and permissions, refer to Columbia University Library’s Copyright Advisory Services at https://copyright.columbia.edu.
Columbia University affiliates may log on for access to this content here.
- Miller, Margaret Carnegie, 1897-1990 (Interviewee), Carnegie Corporation of New York (Interviewer)
- Carnegie Corporation interview with Margaret Carnegie Miller; Margaret Carnegie Miller 058270
- Collection Name:
- Carnegie Corporation of New York Records
- Archival Context:
- Series XI. Audio Visual Materials. XI.B. Andrew Carnegie. Box no. 1
- sound recordings
- [between 1981 and 1990?]
- Note (Original format):
- quarter-inch open-reel audio
- Library Location:
- Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Columbia University
Browse Location’s Digital Content
- Digital Project:
- Carnegie Digital Past and Future
- Copyright Status:
- In Copyright
- Persistent URL: