This item is accessible in the reading room of the Rare Book & Manuscript Library. Please make arrangements in advance of your visit. Contact email@example.com.
Online access to this material is restricted to the Columbia University community and is made available as a temporary emergency measure during the COVID-19 health crisis. Use of this material may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the materials is solely responsible for assessing whether the material is copyright protected, whether their intended uses are fair or whether permission is required for their uses from the copyright owner. For more information about copyright, fair use and permissions, refer to Columbia University Library’s Copyright Advisory Services at https://copyright.columbia.edu.
Columbia University affiliates may log on for access to this content here.
- Columbia University (Producer), United States. Public Health Service (Producer)
- Crossroads Ballad
- Jim and Ruby Stark, Charlie, and Chris sing the Crossroads Ballad."Part of V.D. Radio Project. In 1949, the American Public Health Service, in tandem with Columbia University, produced a number of programs aimed to stamp out syphilis."--WNYC
- Collection Name:
- Speech Recordings Collection
- Syphilis; Public health; United States
- sound recordings; music
- Radio programs
- circa 1949?
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio file (14 minutes)
- Original format: Audio analog disc
- Library Location:
- Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Columbia University
Browse Location’s Digital Content
- Digital Project:
- Time Based Media
- Copyright Status:
- In Copyright
- Persistent URL: