This item is accessible in the reading room of the Rare Book & Manuscript Library. Please make arrangements in advance of your visit. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online access to this material is restricted to the Columbia University community and is made available as a temporary emergency measure during the COVID-19 health crisis. Use of this material may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the materials is solely responsible for assessing whether the material is copyright protected, whether their intended uses are fair or whether permission is required for their uses from the copyright owner. For more information about copyright, fair use and permissions, refer to Columbia University Library’s Copyright Advisory Services at https://copyright.columbia.edu.
Columbia University affiliates may log on for access to this content here.
- Fass, Bob, 1933- (Host,Former owner), Amram, David (Performer,Speaker)
- David Amram Quintet is in the studio with Bob, they play the last movement of his "Triple Concerto for Woodwind, Brass, Jazz Quintets and Orchestra"; David promotes his new record and plays live
- Collection Name:
- Bob Fass papers, circa 1960-2011
- Archival Context:
- Series V: Unidentified Recordings, 1958-1972, undated
- sound recordings
- Popular music radio programs; Live sound recordings; Art music
- Place of Origin:
- New York (N.Y.)?
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio file (32 minutes)
- Note (Date note):
- Date inferred from inclusive dates of archival collection
- Note (Bf number):
- Library Location:
- Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Columbia University
Browse Location’s Digital Content
- Digital Project:
- Time Based Media
- Copyright Status:
- In Copyright
- Persistent URL: