The 1961 zoning
The 1961 zoning
Due to copyright, contractual or privacy restrictions, this item is not available online.
- Friedman, Edwin; New York (N.Y.). Department of City Planning
- The 1961 zoning
- Other Titles:
- City-wide considerations; New York City zoning
- Collection Name:
- Seymour B. Durst Old York Library Collection
- Zoning--New York (State)--New York.; Zoning law--New York (State)--New York.; City planning--New York (State)--New York.; New York (N.Y.)--Buildings, structures, etc.; New York (N.Y.)
- Physical Description:
- 49 leaves ; 28 cm.
- Title and author attribution supplied by cataloger based on accompanying materials and pencil inscription at head of first pageUnpublished, unbound report describing zoning in New York CityTypescriptAvery Classics (Offsite) copy: Seymour B. Durst Old York Library Collection, Avery Architectural & Fine Arts Library, Columbia UniversityAvery Classics (Offsite) copy: Has Seymour B. Durst's bookplateAvery Classics (Offsite) copy: Inscribed in pencil at head of page : "The 1961 zoning / by Edwin Friedman, director, Division of Operations Planning, D.C.P." (i.e., New York City Department of City Planning)Avery Classics (Offsite) copy: Stamped on page : "Edwin Friedman, 570 Grand St., New York, N.Y. 10002."Avery Classics (Offsite) copy: Contains a note to Eddie (i.e., Edwin Friedman?) on City of New York, Department of City Planning note paper signed Mora(?), dated May 23, 1983
- Catalog Record:
- Digital Project:
- Seymour B. Durst Old York Library