Faun in "L'Après-Midi d'un Faune"
- Bakst, Léon, 1866-1924
- Faun in "L'Après-Midi d'un Faune"
- Costume design for Vaslav Nijinsky as the Faun from "The Afternoon of a Faun"
- Nijinsky, Vaslaw, 1890-1950; Afternoon of a faun (Choreographic work : Nijinsky)
- Note (Non date):
- Date inferred from date of original work of art, held by the Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art in Hartford, Connecticut
- Library Location:
- Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Columbia University
Browse Location’s Digital Content
- Digital Project:
- Sergei Diaghilev