- Community Service Society of New York
- Candy Store
- between 1879 and 1950; Date based on the date range (1879-1950) of the photographic portion of the Community Service Society Collection.
- Item no. 0064; Photograph no. 1644
- Description: Note slipped in with photo: 427 Bleecker? Cherry? Prince? Broome?
- Women; Wheelchairs; Stores, Retail; Storefronts; People with disabilities; Men; Children; Buildings; Boys; New York (N.Y.); Lower East Side (New York, N.Y.)
- Library Collection:
- Community Service Society Records
- Library Location:
- Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Columbia University
Browse Location’s Digital Content
- Shelf Location:
- Box no. 12; Folder no. 113
- Digital Project:
- Community Service Society Photographs