Document, 1786 May 17
- Jay, John, 1745-1829 (Author)
- Gardoqui y Arriquibar, Diego, 1735-1798 (Addressee)
- Document, 1786 May 17
- Mr. Whital desires a passport to go to Havanna to settle some affairs
there. He has been recommended to Jay by Franklin.
- United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783; Jay, John, 1745-1829
- 1786 May 17
- Physical Description
- The entire content of the original has been digitized.
- Library Location
- National Archives and Records Administration
- Also In
- The papers of John Jay