Document, 1785 April 15
- Jay, John, 1745-1829 (Author)
- Barclay, Thomas (Addressee)
- Document, 1785 April 15
- Sends Barclay the table of port duties for Marseilles, Bayonne, L'Orient
and Dunkirk. Also sends a copy of it to Jefferson who is to replace Franklin in Paris.
The Treasury Department now organized.
- United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783; Jay, John, 1745-1829
- 1785 April 15
- Physical Description
- The entire content of the original has been digitized.
- Library Location
- Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Columbia University
Browse Location’s Digital Content
- Also In
- The papers of John Jay