Document, 1779 September 17
This item is not available online. This description is provided as a citable reference to collections published without online content. This item may be unavailable due to copyright, contractual or privacy restrictions, or content may be added in the future if policy or ongoing digitization work permits. If you have questions, please contact a Libraries staff member.
- Bull, John, 1731-1824 (Author)
- Peale, Charles Willson (Author)
- Jay, John, 1745-1829 (Addressee)
- Document, 1779 September 17
- They note that in the Journals of Congress it is reflected that they, with Continental troops, forced upon the home of Edward Langworthy. This is untrue, and they wish to have the opportunity of placing the truth on the pages of the journals, thereby to right the incorrect impression created.
- United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783; Jay, John, 1745-1829
- Origin Information
- 1779 September 17
- Physical Description
- 0 pages
- The entire content of the original has been digitized.
- Library Location
- National Archives and Records Administration
- Digital Project
- Papers of John Jay