Document, 1780 November 26
This item is not available online. This description is provided as a citable reference to collections published without online content. This item may be unavailable due to copyright, contractual or privacy restrictions, or content may be added in the future if policy or ongoing digitization work permits. If you have questions, please contact a Libraries staff member.
- Carmichael, William, -1795 (Author)
- Gardoqui y Arriquibar, Diego, 1735-1798 (Addressee)
- Document, 1780 November 26
- In accordance with the promise made at St. Ildefonso, Carmichael has made a list of the bills accepted by John Jay. Some of them are due early next month, and the rest soon after. The total amount, most of which is payable at Bilbao, is 17892 dollars.
- United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783; Jay, John, 1745-1829
- Origin Information
- 1780 November 26
- Physical Description
- 0 pages
- The entire content of the original has been digitized.
- Library Location
- Archivo Historico Nacional
- Digital Project
- Papers of John Jay