Confirms a parcel of land called Black Smith's Hall, on the west side of
the Delaware, containing according to a survey by Captain Edmund Cantwell, about 300
acres. The quit rent is three bushels of good winter wheat. From the New York
Secretary's Office, Lib. Patents IV, 40. Examined by Goldsbrow Banyar. Entered before
the Commission for settling the boundary between New York and New Jersey 1 August
United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783; Jay, John, 1745-1829
1675 November 05
The entire content of the original has been digitized.