Automobile map of Hudson River district south
- Automobile map of Hudson River district south
- Geo. H. Walker & Co
Automobile Club of America
- Boston : Geo. H. Walker & Co, c1907
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : col., mounted on linen ; 105 x 69 cm.
- Roads > Hudson River Valley (N.Y. and N.J.) > Maps.
Roads > Connecticut > Maps.
Hudson River Valley (N.Y. and N.J.) > Maps.
Connecticut > Maps.
Hudson River Valley (N.Y. and N.J.)
- At head of title: The Automobile Club of America
Shows area along the Hudson River from Manhattan north to Kingston, and western Connecticut from Milford along the shore, north to Winsted
Includes roads, railroads, population areas, town, county and state borders, distances between points along roads, and steamboats and ferries
Dotted red lines indicate poor roads.
Avery Classics copy: Seymour B. Durst Old York Library Collection, Avery Architectural & Fine Arts Library, Columbia University
Avery Classics copy: Has Seymour B. Durst's bookplate