Crossing the Hellgate River May 5th 1854
- Crossing the Hellgate River May 5th 1854
- Sohon, Gustav, 1825-1903
Bien, Julius, 1826-1909
Sarony, Major & Knapp Lith
United States Pacific Railroad Expeditions and Surveys
- New York : Sorony, Major & Knapp, ca. 1857-1867]
- Physical Description:
- 1 print : lithograph ; 16.8 x 23.7 cm.
- Clark Fork (Mont. and Idaho) > Pictorial works.
Hell Gate (Missoula County, Mont.) > Pictorial works.
- Lieutenant John Mullan and his part of the United States Pacific Survey cross the Hellgate River
- Disbound from U.S.P.R.R. Exp. & Surveys, 47th & 49th parallels, general report
Avery Classics copy: Mounted on white paper 26 x 31 cm
Avery Classics copy: Seymour B. Durst Old York Library Collection, Avery Architectural & Fine Arts Library, Columbia University
- Catalog Record:
- check availability