[Check, 1813 August 28, to John Baker] : [manuscript]
- [Check, 1813 August 28, to John Baker] : [manuscript]
- Alternative Titles:
- To the treasurer of the City of New-York, Pay John Baker one hundred and sixty dollars for taking census 6th ward, by order of the common council, Aug. 28, 1813
- New York (N.Y.). Common Council
Baker, John, active 1813
Clinton, DeWitt, 1769-1828
Mercein, Thomas R., 1782?-1843
Morton, Jacob, 1761-1836
New York (N.Y.). Mayor
- New York 1813 Aug. 28
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( p.) ; 12 x 18 cm.
- Census takers (Persons) > Salaries, etc. > New York (State) > New York > History > Sources.
New York (N.Y.) > Census > History > Sources.
New York (N.Y.)
Baker, John, active 1813 Finance, Personal Sources.
- Printed check completed in manuscript; check number 592, dated Aug. 28, 1813, in the amount of $160.00 paid to John Baker, for his taking of census in the 6th ward; signed by DeWitt Clinton, Mayor, Jacob Morton, Clerk, and Thomas R. Mercein, Comptroller. Endorsed by John Baker on verso. With a triangular perforated stamp
- Catalog Record:
- check availability