1653-1664 Amsterdam in New Netherland the city of the Dutch West India Company
- 1653-1664 Amsterdam in New Netherland the city of the Dutch West India Company
- Alternative Titles:
- Amsterdam in New Netherland
New Amsterdam 1653-1664
- MacCoun, Townsend, 1845-1932
L.L. Poates Engr'g Co
- New York : Townsend MacCoun, c1909
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : col. ; 50 x 33 cm.
- New York (N.Y.) > History > Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 > Maps.
Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) > History > 17th century > Maps.
New York (N.Y.) > Maps.
Lower Manhattan (New York, N.Y.)
- Relief shown by hachures
Shows the footprints of some historic buildings and names them; roads and wharves are also named
The personal names are those of the more prominent citizens of that period with the location of their homes.
The principal points of interest for this period are in red.
Includes historical notes
Avery Classics copy: Seymour B. Durst Old York Library Collection, Avery Architectural & Fine Arts Library, Columbia University