Showing results for: "Hospitals" Remove constraint "Hospitals" Format Books Remove constraint Format: Books Borough Manhattan Remove constraint Borough: Manhattan
4. Columbia University: Kings College founded in the province of New York by royal charter in the reign of George II perpetuated as Columbia College by the people of the state of New York when they became free and independent maintained and cherished from generation to generation for the public good and the glory of almight God MDCCCXCVI : MDCCLIV MDCCCCI
Delavan, D. Bryson 1850-1942
12. New York and its institutions, 1609-1873 : the bright side of New York : a library of information, pertaining to the great metropolis, past and present, with historic sketches of its churches, schools, public buildings, parks and cemeteries, of its police, fire, health and quarantine departments, of its prisons, hospitals, homes, asylums, dispensaries and morgue and all municipal and private charitable institutions
Richmond, J. F
13. Plea for the industrious poor and strangers, in sickness : an address delivered at the opening of an edifice erected by the trustees of the New-York Dispensary; January 11, 1830
Schroeder, John Frederick, 1800-1857
14. The Presbyterian Hospital and the Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, 1868-1943; a history of a great medical adventure
Lamb, Albert Richard, 1881-
15. Report of the resident physician of Blackwell's Island to the governors of the Alms House on the several hospitals under his charge, for the year 1858
Almshouse of the City of New York
Columbia College (New York, N.Y.). Committee on Site
21. Tenth annual announcement of the New York Medical College for Women, 187 Second Avenue, Cor. of 12th Street, 1872-73
New York Medical College and Hospital for Women
23. With a great heart : the story of St. Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New York, 1849-1964
Walsh, Marie de Lourdes
Hirsh, Joseph, 1915-
Nowak, Janie Brown
30. The story of hospitality : being a journey with many wayside sojourns following the lure of lore that leads up the centuries to modern hospitality from the original journal of a traveler in all ages who styles himself F. Romer, fondly compiled and written in tribute to that fountain-source of true American hospitality, the Roosevelt
Search Other Sources for: "Hospitals"
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.