Showing results for: Format Books Remove constraint Format: Books City New York Remove constraint City: New York Neighborhood Battery Park City-Lower Manhattan Remove constraint Neighborhood: Battery Park City-Lower Manhattan
8. Anneke Jans Bogardus; her farm and how it became the property of Trinity Church, New York. An historic inquiry
Nash, Stephen P. 1821-1898
11. Argument of John K. Porter, on the trial at Albany, of William Landon, acquitted July 21, 1855, on a charge of violating the Prohibitory law
Porter, John K. 1819-1892
Battery Park City Authority
13. The Battery; the story of the adventurers, artists, statesmen, grafters, songsters, mariners, pirates, guzzlers, Indians, thieves, stuffed-shirts, turn-coats, millionaires, inventors, poets, heroes, soldiers, harlots, bootlicks, nobles, nonentities, burghers, martyrs, and murderers who played their parts during full four centuries on Manhattan island's tip
Gilder, Rodman, 1877-
15. Bishop Onderdonk's statement : a statement of facts and circumstances connected with the recent trial of the Bishop of New-York
Onderdonk, Benjamin T. 1791-1861
Marine Society of the City of New York, in the State of New York
17. Bogardus vs. Trinity Church : opinion of the Hon. Lewis H. Sandford, vice-chancellor of the First Circuit of the State of New York, in the case of Nathaniel Bogardus and others, vs. the rector, church-wardens, and vestrymen of Trinity Church, in the City of New York, and others, delivered upon the making of his decree in the cause, June 28, 1847
Sandford, Lewis H. 1807-1852
Smith, Matthew Hale, 1810-1879
O'Neill, Hugh, 1946-
24. Catalogue of Columbia College, in the City of New-York; : embracing the names of its trustees, officers, and graduates; together with a list of all academical honours conferred by the institution from A.D. 1758, to A.D. 1826, inclusive. : [One line in Latin]
Columbia College (New York, N.Y.)
Search Other Sources for:
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.