Showing results for: Format Books Remove constraint Format: Books City New York Remove constraint City: New York
52. Address at the unveiling of the statue of Alexander Hamilton : in Central Park, New York, November 22, 1880
Depew, Chauncey M. 1834-1928
53. Address delivered at the opening of the Stuyvesant Institute of the City of New-York, on the 4th November, 1837
Ward, Samuel, 1786-1839
54. Address delivered by Abram S. Hewitt on the occasion of the opening of the New York and Brooklyn Bridge, May 24th, 1883
Hewitt, Abram S. 1822-1903
55. Address delivered on the 138th anniversary of the battle of Fort Washington at St. Paul's Chapel, Trinity Parish, New York
Geer, William Montague, 1848-
New York (N.Y.). Landmarks Preservation Commission
Crawford, David Alexander Robert Lindsay, 28th earl of, 1900-
Alviene united stage-training schools, incorporated, New York
72. The American revolution in New York; its political, social and economic significance. For general use as part of the program of the Executive committee on the one hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the American revolution
University of the State of New York. Division of Archives and History
Search Other Sources for:
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.