Showing results for: Format Books Remove constraint Format: Books Neighborhood Midtown-Midtown South Remove constraint Neighborhood: Midtown-Midtown South
364. The fiftieth anniversary of the founding of The Century and the adoption of its constitution, January 13, 1897
Century Association (New York, N.Y.)
369. The greatest street in the world : the story of Broadway, old and new, from the Bowling Green to Albany
Jenkins, Stephen, 1857-1913
371. A historical study of the legitimate playhouses on west Forty-second Street between Seventh and Eighth Avenues in New York City
Knapp, Margaret Mary
New York (N.Y.). Fifth Avenue Presbyterian Church
Weiss, Harry B. 1883-1972
387. The old Waldorf-Astoria bar book; with amendments due to repeal of the XVVIIIth; giving the correct recipes for five hundred cocktails and mixed drinks known and served at the world's most famous brass rail before prohibition, together with more than one hundred established formulas for cocktails and other beverages, originated while prohibition was in effect; the whole flavored with dashes of history mixed in a shaker of anecdote and served with a chaser of illuminative information
Crockett, Albert Stevens, 1873-1969
Dequesne, Sidney Allen
395. A short description of the reredos, wood carvings and other objects of interest in Saint Thomas Church, New York City
Gilliss, Frank Le G
400. A statement of the purpose, plan and methods of the New York School of Applied Design for Women : with information concerning its terms, times, and other practival details ; 200 West Twenty-third Street, New York
New York School of Applied Design for Women
403. The story of St. Mary's; the Society of the Free Church of St. Mary the Virgin, New York city, 1868-1931
Read, Newbury Frost
404. The story of hospitality : being a journey with many wayside sojourns following the lure of lore that leads up the centuries to modern hospitality from the original journal of a traveler in all ages who styles himself F. Romer, fondly compiled and written in tribute to that fountain-source of true American hospitality, the Roosevelt
408. The theatre and the city : a study of the evolution of the theatrical district in the urbanization of New York
Henderson, Mary C., 1928-2012
Search Other Sources for:
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.