Showing results for: Format Books Remove constraint Format: Books Neighborhood Washington Heights North Remove constraint Neighborhood: Washington Heights North
4. Fort Tryon Hall, the residence of C.K G. Billings, esq. : a descriptive and illustrated catalogue
Billings, C. K. G. 1861-
6. Fort Washington : an account of the identification of the site of Fort Washington, New York City, and the erection and dedication of a monument thereon Nov. 16, 1901
Sons of the American Revolution. Empire State Society
8. George Washington Bridge, over the Hudson River between New York and New Jersey : addresses delivered at dedication, October 24, 1931
Port of New York Authority
American Society of Civil Engineers
13. The Washington bridge over the Harlem river, at 181st Street, New York City; a description of its construction
Hutton, Wm. R. 1826-1901
Search Other Sources for:
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.