121. Abstracts of farm titles in the City of New York; between 39th and 73rd streets, west of the Common Lands, excepting the Glass House farm, with maps
Tuttle, Henry Croswell, 1847-1882
125. Account of the terrific and fatal riot at the New-York Astor Place Opera House, on the night of May 10th, 1849; with the quarrels of Forrest and Macready, including all the causes which led to that awful tragedy! Wherein an infuriated mob was quelled by the public authorities and military, with its mournful termination in the sudden death or mutilation of more than fifty citizens, with full and authentic particulars
127. Across New York by trolley : a pictorial review of the Third Avenue Railway System in Manhattan, the Bronx and Westchester
Kramer, Frederick A
Meinhard, Carrie Wormser, 1873 or 1874-
132. An Act for continuing several laws relating to the punishment of persons going armed or disguised in defiance of the laws of customs or excise; to the drawback of the duties upon copper bars exported; and to the duties upon foreign-made sail cloth; and also for encouragement of the silk manufactures; and for taking off several duties on merchandizes exported; and for encouraging the trade of the sugar colonies in America; and for vacating the security for the duty on salt lost in any river, or in port, after shipped; and for enlarging the time proving the loss of salt; and for relief of masters of ships with respect to the importation of soap and candles, contrary to an Act made in the twenty third year of His Majesty's reign; and also for the more efffectual payment of the bounties upon British-made sail cloth; and to impower the commissioners of the treasury to direct the payment of the bounty to John Henniker, and others, upon four ships fitted out for the whale fishery, and lost in the Greenland Seas; and also to Philip How, and others, upon two ships employed in the said fishery, notwithstanding some of the forms required by law in fitting out such ships, were not complied with
United States. Congress
Addams, Charles, 1912-1988
141. Address at the unveiling of the statue of Alexander Hamilton : in Central Park, New York, November 22, 1880
Depew, Chauncey M. 1834-1928
142. Address delivered at the opening of the Stuyvesant Institute of the City of New-York, on the 4th November, 1837
Ward, Samuel, 1786-1839
143. Address delivered by Abram S. Hewitt on the occasion of the opening of the New York and Brooklyn Bridge, May 24th, 1883
Hewitt, Abram S. 1822-1903
Search Other Sources for:
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.