Showing results for: "New York Harbor (N.Y. and N.J.)" Remove constraint "New York Harbor (N.Y. and N.J.)" Format Books Remove constraint Format: Books
4. Development and present status of city planning in New York City, being the report of the Committee on the City Plan, December 31, 1914, together with papers presented at a meeting of the Advisory Commission on City Plan, December 17, 1914
New York (N.Y.). Board of Estimate and Apportionment., Committee on the City Plan
5. From Sandy Hook to 62;̊ being some account of the adventures, exploits and services of the old New York pilot-boat
Russell, Charles Edward, 1860-1941
New York, New Jersey Port and Harbor Development Commission
13. Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting, with a letter from the acting Chief of Engineers, report of a survey of New York Harbor, New York
Lamont, Daniel Scott, 1851-1905
15. Memorial of the Chamber of Commerce of New York relative to the defences of the harbor of said city
New York Chamber of Commerce
18. New York City water front : letter from Simon Stevens to the Commissioners of the Sinking Fund, relative to their powers and duties, and the powers and duties of the Dock and Law Departments, in their several relations to each other in regard to the improvement of the water front of the city of New York
20. New York's awful steamboat horror : hundreds of women and children drowned and burned to death with graphic descriptions of flames sweeping many souls to eternity with resistless fury ; panic stricken multitudes jumping to sure death, etc., etc. and containing thrilling stories of this most overwhelming catastrophe of modern times to which is added vivid accounts of heartrending scenes where hundreds were burned and drowned in their efforts to escape
Northrop, Henry Davenport, 1836-1909
United States. Army., Corps of Engineers
Search Other Sources for: "New York Harbor (N.Y. and N.J.)"
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.