Showing results for: "West Side (New York, N.Y.)" Remove constraint "West Side (New York, N.Y.)" Format Books Remove constraint Format: Books
3. Draft environmental impact statement and section 4 (f) statement for West Side Highway, interstate route 478, Brooklyn-Battery Tunnel to Lincoln Tunnel, New York County
United States. Federal Highway Administration
4. Gotham's greater rotten row : Peter B. Sweeny's project for a splendid public pleasure ground for lovers of the horse and the horse himself : a grand terrace on the West Side : two and one-half miles of magnificient driveway along the shore of the Hudson, between Seventy-second and Ninety-eighth Streets, west of the New York Central Railroad and Riverside Park, with the reasons that make the scheme feasible in the near future : interviews with Messrs. Coleman ... Russell Sage, Mayor Grant ... and Peter B. Sweeny : preamble and resolution of the Board of Estimate and Apportionment : the growth of the city
Hotel Robert Fulton (New York, N.Y.)
7. In the matter of the proposed plans and agreement between New York Central & Hudson River Railroad Company and the city of New York, affecting Riverside Park and the North River waterfront : report of the Committee on Legislation, Law and Schools : appendix showing proceedings taken for the extension and preservation of Riverside Park in 1893 by the West End Association, and legislative action thereon
West End Association (New York, N.Y.). Committee on Legislation, Law and Schools
8. Lincoln Square community action planning program co-sponsored by Lincoln Square Community Council & New York City Department of City Planning
Lincoln Square Community Council
Landmark West! (Group : New York, N.Y.)
19. Urban renewal: [a report on the West Side Urban Renewal Study to Mayor Robert F. Wagner and the Board of Estimate of the City of New York, and to the Urban Renewal Administration]
New York (N.Y.). City Planning Commission
Search Other Sources for: "West Side (New York, N.Y.)"
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.