Showing results for: Format Ephemera Remove constraint Format: Ephemera Format Books Remove constraint Format: Books Neighborhood SoHo-TriBeCa-Civic Center-Little Italy Remove constraint Neighborhood: SoHo-TriBeCa-Civic Center-Little Italy
1. 1815-1915 : official souvenir : celebration of the reconstructed Washington Market, Fulton, Vesey, Washington and West Streets : October twenty-fifth, nine hundred fifteen : under the auspices of Washington Market Merchants' Association, Inc., New York City
Washington Market Merchants' Association
3. Above the clouds and old New York : an historical sketch of the site and a description of the many wonders of the Woolworth Building
Bruce, H. Addington 1874-
5. Analysis of some statistics of collegiate education : a paper read before the Trustees of Columbia college, New York, January 3, 1870, by the president of the college
Barnard, Frederick A. P. 1809-1889
Bloom, Ken, 1952-
9. Catalogue of Columbia College, in the City of New-York; : embracing the names of its trustees, officers, and graduates; together with a list of all academical honours conferred by the institution from A.D. 1758, to A.D. 1826, inclusive. : [One line in Latin]
Columbia College (New York, N.Y.)
12. Charter, constitution, and by-laws of the Lyceum of Natural History in the City of New York : incorporated April 20, 1818
Lyceum of Natural History (New York, N.Y.)
Moore, George Henry, 1823-1892
20. The Elgin botanic garden, its later history and relation to Columbia College, the New Hampshire grants and the treaty with Vermont in 1790
Brown, Addison, 1830-1913
Aikman, Walter M., 1857-1939
29. Manual of the Broadway Tabernacle Church, with a concise history of the building, and the events connected with it
Broadway Tabernacle (New York, N.Y.)
30. Manufactory Royal Baking Powder. ... Office. 171 Duane St. N.Y. The great suspension bridge between New York and Brooklyn, New York elevated rail road etc. Dimensions of the great bridge. ... Kitchen economy. Interesting tests made by the government chemist. (From the New York Tribune, December 17, 1880.)
Royal Baking Powder Company
33. Municipal civil service commission of the City of New York. : Rules and classification as prescribed and established December 4, 1903, with amendments to July 11, 1914; the general regulations of the commission; the Civil service law
Civil Service Commission of the City of New York
46. Plea for the industrious poor and strangers, in sickness : an address delivered at the opening of an edifice erected by the trustees of the New-York Dispensary; January 11, 1830
Schroeder, John Frederick, 1800-1857
New York (N.Y.). Landmarks Preservation Commission
Simpson, Charles Robert
58. The South Houston industrial area; a study of the economic significance of firms, the physical quality of buildings, and the real estate market in an old loft section of Lower Manhattan. Prepared for the City of New York, City Planning Commission - Department of City Planning
Rapkin, Chester, 1918-2001
Search Other Sources for:
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.