Showing results for: Format Ephemera Remove constraint Format: Ephemera Format Maps Remove constraint Format: Maps
Earlom, Richard, 1743-1822
608. A map of the common lands between the three and six mile stones, belonging to the corporation of the city of New York
Goerck, Casimir Th., -1798
609. A map of the state of New York : exhibiting the situation and boundaries of several towns, wards, and counties and specifying in each town, ward, and county the whole population thereof, and in the several counties, the population upon which the apportionment of Senators and Members of Assembly is based with tables of apportionment
New York (State). Secretary's Office
612. A new & accurate plan of the City of New York in the State of New York in North America, published in 1797
New York (N.Y.). Common Council
Maerschalck, Francis W., -1776
622. A plan of the city of New-York & its environs : to Greenwich, on the North or Hudsons River, and to Crown Point, on the East or Sound River, shewing the several streets, publick buildings, docks, fort & battery, with the true form & course of the commanding grounds, with and without the town
Montrésor, John, 1736-1799
Search Other Sources for:
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.