Showing results for: "New York (N.Y.)" Remove constraint "New York (N.Y.)" Format Periodicals Remove constraint Format: Periodicals Format Ephemera Remove constraint Format: Ephemera Format Books Remove constraint Format: Books Neighborhood Upper West Side Remove constraint Neighborhood: Upper West Side
6. In the matter of the proposed plans and agreement between New York Central & Hudson River Railroad Company and the city of New York, affecting Riverside Park and the North River waterfront : report of the Committee on Legislation, Law and Schools : appendix showing proceedings taken for the extension and preservation of Riverside Park in 1893 by the West End Association, and legislative action thereon
West End Association (New York, N.Y.). Committee on Legislation, Law and Schools
Landmark West! (Group : New York, N.Y.)
17. Urban renewal: [a report on the West Side Urban Renewal Study to Mayor Robert F. Wagner and the Board of Estimate of the City of New York, and to the Urban Renewal Administration]
New York (N.Y.). City Planning Commission
22. An account of the proceedings incidental to the opening for public worship of the Bloomingdale Reformed Church, Broadway and 68th. St., in New York City
Bloomingdale Reformed Church (New York, N.Y.)
23. An anaylsis of the Landmark Preservation Commission's Upper West Side/Central Park West historic district designation report
Real Estate Board of New York
Search Other Sources for: "New York (N.Y.)"
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.