Showing results for: Format Postcards Remove constraint Format: Postcards Format Other Remove constraint Format: Other Format Maps Remove constraint Format: Maps Format Music Remove constraint Format: Music Format Books Remove constraint Format: Books Neighborhood Murray Hill-Kips Bay Remove constraint Neighborhood: Murray Hill-Kips Bay
Crawford, David Alexander Robert Lindsay, 28th earl of, 1900-
7. Brick Church memorial, containing the discourses delivered by Dr. Spring on the closing of the old church in Beekman St., and the opening of the new church on Murray Hill; the discourse delivered on the fiftieth anniversary of his installation as pastor of the Brick Church; with the proceedings of the memorial meeting, and discourse preached on the occasion of Mrs. Spring's decease
Brick Presbyterian Church (New York, N.Y.)
10. The Civil War in America: an address read at the last meeting of the Manchester Union and Emancipation Society
Smith, Goldwin, 1823-1910
13. Historical sketch of the Union league club of New York, its origin, organization, and work, 1863-1879
Bellows, Henry W. 1814-1882
32. Report of Committee on Political Reform on the subject of the water supply and distribution of the city : including the question of removing the Murray Hill Reservoir and the resolutions of the Club thereon and in favor of an act for a commission to report on these questions to the next legislature
33. Report of the Special Committee on Emigration. Presented at the monthly meeting, held May 12th, 1864
Union League Club (New York, N.Y.)
38. The Union : an address by the Hon. Daniel S. Dickinson, delivered before the Literary Societies of Amherst College, July 10th, 1861
Dickinson, Daniel S. 1800-1866
42. The first quarter century of the Pierpont Morgan Library; a retrospective exhibition in honor of Belle da Costa Greene
Pierpont Morgan Library
Smith, Goldwin, 1823-1910
Search Other Sources for:
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.