Showing results for: "Transportation" Remove constraint "Transportation" City New York Remove constraint City: New York
436. Proceedings and testimony and the remarks thereon by Mr. Benj. D. Silliman, counsel of the company, before the Committee of the Assembly, February, 1867
Silliman, Benjamin D. 1805-1901
437. Proceedings of the citizens of New York, in opposition to the project of a railroad in Broadway
New York (N.Y.)
New York (N.Y.). Borough of Manhattan., President, 1931-1937 (Samuel Levy)
O'Connor, George Watson 1892-
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.). Board of Commissioners of Electrical Subways
New York (N.Y.). Board of Engineers
New York (State). Bronx Parkway Commission
New York (N.Y.). Committee on Terminal Facilities
455. Report of the Special committee of the Assembly appointed to investigate the causes of the strike of the surface railroads in the city of Brooklyn, transmitted to the Legislature April, 1895
New York (State). Legislature., Assembly., Special Committee to Investigate the causes of the strike of the surface railroads in the city of Brooklyn
459. Rules and regulations for the government of the operating officers and employés of the Interborough Rapid Transit Company, Subway Division
Interborough Rapid Transit Company. Subway Division
460. Rules and regulations for the government of the operating officers and employés of the Manhattan Railway Co. : to take effect January 1, 1890
Manhattan Railway Company
462. Saw Mill River Parkway widening in relation to New York City parkway system Triborough Bridge Authority
Triborough Bridge Authority
Williamsburg Bridge Technical Advisory Committee
New York (State). Legislature., Assembly., Special Committee on Railroads
Tri-State Transportation Commission
New York City Convention and Exhibition Center Corporation
Search Other Sources for: "Transportation"
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.