Showing results for: Neighborhood Morningside Heights Remove constraint Neighborhood: Morningside Heights
327. In the matter of the proposed plans and agreement between New York Central & Hudson River Railroad Company and the city of New York, affecting Riverside Park and the North River waterfront : report of the Committee on Legislation, Law and Schools : appendix showing proceedings taken for the extension and preservation of Riverside Park in 1893 by the West End Association, and legislative action thereon
West End Association (New York, N.Y.). Committee on Legislation, Law and Schools
Olmsted, Frederick Law, 1822-1903
369. The Lincoln School of Teachers College, Columbia University : an experimental school embracing elementary and secondary divisions and a research division, established by the General Education Board
Columbia University. Teachers College., Lincoln School
Dick, Archibald L., approximately 1805-approximately 1855
378. Mass meeting in Madison Square Garden, Sunday, January 18th, 1925 : opening the campaign for the completion of the building fund
Cathedral of St. John the Divine (New York, N.Y.)
392. The New York of yesterday; a descriptive narrative of old Bloomingdale, its topographical features, its early families and their genealogies, its old homesteads and country-seats, its French invasion, and its war experiences considered in their relation to its first religious society, the Bloomingdale Reformed church, organized in 1805. Incorporated in 1806 as the church at Harsenville
Mott, Hopper Striker, 1854-1924
403. Proceedings at the inauguration of Frederick A.P. Barnard, S. T. D., Ll. D., as president of Columbia College, on Monday, October 3, 1864
Columbia College (New York, N.Y.)
Cram, Ralph Adams, 1863-1942
Columbia University. Graduate School of Architecture, Planning, and Preservation
Search Other Sources for:
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.