241. The act of incorporation, with the ordinances and by-laws of the University of the City of New York, 1849
University of the City of New York
242. An address before the Association of the Alumni of the University of the City of New York, June 26, 1855
Mathews, J. M. 1785-1870
Chorley, E. Clowes 1865-1949
247. An exposition of the reasons for the resignation of some of the professors in the University of the City of New-York
Vethake, Henry, 1792-1866
Churchill, Allen, 1911-1988
Kimball, LeRoy Elwood, 1888-
255. A sermon delivered at the Presbyterian Church in New-York, July 31, 1746 : being a day of solemn thanksgiving to Almighty God, for the late victory obtained by His Majesty's arms, under the conduct of His Royal Highness the Duke of Cumberland, over the rebels in north Britain
Pemberton, Ebenezer, 1705-1777
261. A vision for the Hudson River Waterfront Park : recommendations of the West Side Waterfront Panel : draft report summary
West Side Waterfront Panel (New York, N.Y.)
Search Other Sources for:
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.