2. 1815-1915 : official souvenir : celebration of the reconstructed Washington Market, Fulton, Vesey, Washington and West Streets : October twenty-fifth, nine hundred fifteen : under the auspices of Washington Market Merchants' Association, Inc., New York City
Washington Market Merchants' Association
New York (N.Y.). City Commission for the United Nations and for the Consular Corps
12. Account of the terrific and fatal riot at the New-York Astor Place Opera House, on the night of May 10th, 1849; with the quarrels of Forrest and Macready, including all the causes which led to that awful tragedy! Wherein an infuriated mob was quelled by the public authorities and military, with its mournful termination in the sudden death or mutilation of more than fifty citizens, with full and authentic particulars
17. Albany and its place in the history of the United States : a memorial sketch written for the two-hundredth anniversary of its birthday as a city
Fernow, Berthold, 1837-1908
MacDougall, Alice Foote, 1867-1945
41. Annual report of the Society for the Preservation of Scenic and Historic Places and Objects to the legislature of the State of New York
Society for the Preservation of Scenic and Historic Places and Objects
Search Other Sources for: "Place"
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.