2. Transportation and economic opportunity. A report to the Transportation Administration of the City of New York
Regional Plan Association (New York, N.Y.)
5. The politics of municipal reorganization : a case study of the political history of the New York City transportation administration
Reisner, Ronald Larry, 1945-
6. Report of the Committee on Railway Transportation of the New York Board of Trade and Transportation : adopted June 9th, 1880
New York Board of Trade and Transportation. Committee on Railway Transportation
Tri-State Transportation Commission
Tri-State Regional Planning Commission
71. Metropolitan transportation, a program for action. Report to Nelson A. Rockefeller, Governor of New York
New York (State). Metropolitan Commuter Transportation Authority
Search Other Sources for: "Transportation"
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.