465. The emergency map, family emergency map of New York City + emergency care guide : detailed 5-borough map with more than 70 hospitals, locations, 24-hour emergency rooms, special facilities, volunteer ambulance corps areas and phone numbers, directory of most-used emergency phone numbers, illustrated guide to basic emergency care procedures
Hagstrom Map Company
Hirsh, Joseph, 1915-
Nowak, Janie Brown
469. The higher your stand, the farther you see : the Hotel School hospitality management Cornell University : advanced management program The Hotel School Cornell University January 19, February 7, 1992
Cornell University. School of Hotel Administration
New York Academy of Medicine. Committee on Public Health
471. The journal of the stated preacher to the Hospital and Almshouse, in the city of New-York, for the year of our Lord 1811
Ely, Ezra Stiles, 1786-1861
475. The rape of our neighborhoods : and how communities are resisting take-overs by colleges, hospitals, churches, businesses, and public agencies
Worthy, William, 1921-2014
476. The story of hospitality : being a journey with many wayside sojourns following the lure of lore that leads up the centuries to modern hospitality from the original journal of a traveler in all ages who styles himself F. Romer, fondly compiled and written in tribute to that fountain-source of true American hospitality, the Roosevelt
477. Ætna, : a discourse, delivered in the New-York City Hospital, on Lord's Day morning, May 23, 1824. : Intended as a moral improvement of the calamity occasioned by the bursting of the boiler of the steam-boat Ætna; by which several lives were lost. And, out of nine persons brought to this hospital, three only survived. : To which is added, some account of their last hours
Stanford, John, 1754-1834
Search Other Sources for: "Hospitals"
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.