97. Try to imagine New York City without Central Park, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Jefferson Market Courthouse, the Flatiron Building, or the brownstones in Stuyvesant Heights, Greenwich Village, Brooklyn Heights and St. Nicholas historic districts
New York (N.Y.). Landmarks Preservation Commission
Ulmann, Albert, 1861-1948
112. The living past of America; pictorial treasury of our historic houses and villages that have been preserved and restored
Vanderbilt, Cornelius, 1898-1974
113. The manors and historic homes of the Hudson Valley. With a photogravure and 81 doubletone illustrations mostly from photographs by the author
Eberlein, Harold Donaldson
114. The renascence of City Hall; commemorative presentation, rededication of City Hall, the City of New York, July 12, 1956
New York (N.Y.). Department of Public Works
115. A revolutionary pilgrimage; being an account of a series of visits to battlegrounds & other places made memorable by the war of the Revolution
Peixotto, Ernest C., 1869-1940
Search Other Sources for: "Historic buildings"
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.