Showing results for: "Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) Maps." Remove constraint "Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) Maps."
1. 1609, the Island of Manhattan (Mannahtin) at the time of its discovery showing its elevations, water-courses, marshes, and shore line
MacCoun, Townsend, 1845-1932
2. At the request of the recorder Thomas Jones Esqr. chairman, & the other gentlemen of the committee, I have surveyed the farm commonly called Tuttle Bay, granted by William Keist 23d of April 1646. unto George Holmes & Thomas Hall, and find the same to be agreeable to the above draft
Maerschalck, Francis W., -1776
G.W. Bromley & Co
5. Atlas of the Borough of Manhattan, City of New York : complete in four volumes, new and valuable additions and improvements not hitherto noticeable in previous atlases will be found prominent features of this work : the construction has been based upon maps on file, official plans and records carefully executed and thorough in all details : the field work also completed by competent and experienced engineers
E. Belcher Hyde (Firm)
6. Atlas of the Borough of Manhattan, City of New York, complete in one volume. New and valuable additions and improvements will be found prominent features of this work. The construction has been based upon maps on file, official plans and records ... Under the personal supervision of Hugo Ullitz
Hyde, E. Belcher
D.A. Edsall & Co
American Map Company (New York, N.Y.)
Incentra International, Inc
29. Directory and guide for the city of New York and the city of Brooklyn; companion to G. Woolworth Colton's Map of the cities of New York, Brooklyn, etc
Colton, G. Woolworth 1827-1901
Seymour, Catryna Ten Eyck
Edsall, D. A
Hagstrom Map Company
48. Hotel Edison, New York : part of Bronx and Queens showing World's Fair, indexed, house number map
Nostrand, George J
49. How-to-get-there (Barkan system) street directory of New York City : (Manhattan and the Bronx) ; compiled from the latest Official Map of the City of New York
Barkan System Street Directory Co
59. Manhattan on-street parking : a street by street guide to parking regulations from 72nd street to the Battery
Sandhill Publications (Firm)
Search Other Sources for: "Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) Maps."
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.