1. Address delivered by Abram S. Hewitt on the occasion of the opening of the New York and Brooklyn Bridge, May 24th, 1883
Hewitt, Abram S. 1822-1903
3. Bird's-eye view of the Great Suspension Bridge connecting the cities of New York and Brooklyn from New York looking south-east
Franklin Square Lithographic Company
4. Bridge between New York City and Long Island : Mr. Bennett, from the Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, submitting the following report to accompany H.R. 9865
United States. Congress., House., Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
15. George Washington Bridge, over the Hudson River between New York and New Jersey : addresses delivered at dedication, October 24, 1931
Port of New York Authority
American Society of Civil Engineers
17. [Invices from Daniel Hickey to the County of Kings for services rendered as keeper of Meeker Avenue Bridge]
Kings County (N.Y.)
18. Legal considerations of the act to the legislature relating to the proposed bridge between the city of New York and the state of New Jersey (laws of 1890, chap. 233) : correspondence between David Banks, a commissioner to the plan for the "West Side Riverside Improvement" and Peter B. Sweeny
Banks, David, active 1891
19. Letter from the Secretary of war in response to Senate resolution of December 10, 1894, transmitting the report of the Board of Engineers and bridge-building experts, with other information, relative to the subject of a bridge across the Hudson River at New York City
United States. Army., Corps of Engineers
Roebling, Washington Augustus, 1837-1926
Search Other Sources for: "Bridges New York (State)"
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.