6. Chronological list of engagements between the regular army of the United States and various tribes of hostile Indians which occurred during the years 1790 to 1898, inclusive
Webb, George Washington, 1856-1938
Beauchamp, William Martin, 1830-1925
8. Documents and proceedings relating to the formation and progress of a Board in the city of New York : for the emigration, preservation, and improvement, of the aborigines of America : July 22, 1829
Indian Board, for the Emigration, Preservation, and Improvement of the Aborigines of America
11. Excursions in North America : described in letters from a gentleman and his young companion, to their friends in England
Wakefield, Priscilla, 1751-1832
12. History of the Indian tribes of Hudson's River : their origin, manners and customs, tribal and sub-tribal organizations, wars, treaties, etc., etc
Ruttenber, Edward Manning, 1825-1907
Moulton, Joseph W. 1789-1875
Tooker, William Wallace
United States. Bureau of the Census
White, W. Pierrepont
21. Indian wars and the uprising of 1655--Yonkers depopulated : a paper read before the Yonkers Historical and Library Association
Atkins, Thomas Astley, 1839-1916
Search Other Sources for: "Indians of North America"
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.