Showing results for: "Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) Maps Early works to 1800." Remove constraint "Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) Maps Early works to 1800."
1. At the request of the recorder Thomas Jones Esqr. chairman, & the other gentlemen of the committee, I have surveyed the farm commonly called Tuttle Bay, granted by William Keist 23d of April 1646. unto George Holmes & Thomas Hall, and find the same to be agreeable to the above draft
Maerschalck, Francis W., -1776
Kitchin, Thomas, 1718-1784
5. To his Excellency George Clinton Esqr., Captain General and Governur in Chief of the State of New-York and the territories depending thereon, Chancellor and Vice Admiral of the same, This plan of the city of New-York and its environs is most humbly dedicated by his Excellency's most obedt. humble servant, John Hills
Hills, John (Surveyor)
6. A map of the common lands between the three and six mile stones, belonging to the corporation of the city of New York
Goerck, Casimir Th., -1798
7. A new & accurate plan of the City of New York in the State of New York in North America, published in 1797
New York (N.Y.). Common Council
Maerschalck, Francis W., -1776
9. A plan of the city of New-York & its environs : to Greenwich, on the North or Hudsons River, and to Crown Point, on the East or Sound River, shewing the several streets, publick buildings, docks, fort & battery, with the true form & course of the commanding grounds, with and without the town
Montrésor, John, 1736-1799
11. A plan of the north east environs of the city of New-York performed by order of His Excellency the Earl of Loudon & ca. & ca
Holland, Samuel, 1728-1801
12. A topographical map of the northn. part of New York Island, exhibiting the plan of Fort Washington, now Fort Knyphausen, with the rebels lines to the southward, which were forced by the troops under the command of the Rt. Honble. Earl Percy on the 16th. Novr. 1776, and survey'd immediately after by order of His Lordship
Sauthier, Claude Joseph
Search Other Sources for: "Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) Maps Early works to 1800."
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.