1. An Act for continuing several laws relating to the punishment of persons going armed or disguised in defiance of the laws of customs or excise; to the drawback of the duties upon copper bars exported; and to the duties upon foreign-made sail cloth; and also for encouragement of the silk manufactures; and for taking off several duties on merchandizes exported; and for encouraging the trade of the sugar colonies in America; and for vacating the security for the duty on salt lost in any river, or in port, after shipped; and for enlarging the time proving the loss of salt; and for relief of masters of ships with respect to the importation of soap and candles, contrary to an Act made in the twenty third year of His Majesty's reign; and also for the more efffectual payment of the bounties upon British-made sail cloth; and to impower the commissioners of the treasury to direct the payment of the bounty to John Henniker, and others, upon four ships fitted out for the whale fishery, and lost in the Greenland Seas; and also to Philip How, and others, upon two ships employed in the said fishery, notwithstanding some of the forms required by law in fitting out such ships, were not complied with
2. Alexander Hamilton's famous report on manufactures : made to Congress December 5, 1791 : in his capacity as Secretary of the Treasury
United States. Department of the Treasury
3. Architectural elements: the technological revolution; galvanized iron roof plates and corrugated sheets; cast iron facades, columns, door and window caps, sills and lintels; galvanized cornices; marbleized slate mantels; plumbing and heating supplies and fixtures; staircases, balconies, newels and balusters in wood and iron; cut and etched glass transoms and sidelights. Edited, and with an introd. by Diana S. Waite
Waite, Diana S
11. Catalogue of Tower Manufacturing & Novelty Co., manufacturers and importers of fancy and staple stationery
Tower Manufacturing & Novelty Co., New York
12. Catalogue of malleable iron fittings, &c., for gas, steam and water, manufactured by Stanley G. Flagg, Philadelphia, Pa
Stanley G. Flagg (Firm : Philadelphia)
New York (N.Y.). Department of City Planning
Search Other Sources for: "Manufactures"
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.