Showing results for: "New York (N.Y.) Politics and government To 1898." Remove constraint "New York (N.Y.) Politics and government To 1898."
New York (N.Y.). Board of Aldermen (1675-1897)
9. Charter of the city of Brooklyn : being Chapter 583 of the Laws of 1888, entitled, an act to revise and combine in a single act all existing special and local laws affecting public interests in city of Brooklyn : as the same has been amended from time to time and was in force on the first day of January, 1895
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
General Committee for the City and County of New-York
12. Dinner tendered to the New York State Conference of Mayors by the Mayor's Committee on Celebration of the Twenty-fifth Anniversary of the Greater City of New York, Saturday June 16, Nineteen Twenty-three Waldorf Astoria
New York (N.Y.). Mayor's Committee on Celebration of the Twenty-fifth Anniversary of the Greater City of New York
16. Gotham's greater rotten row : Peter B. Sweeny's project for a splendid public pleasure ground for lovers of the horse and the horse himself : a grand terrace on the West Side : two and one-half miles of magnificient driveway along the shore of the Hudson, between Seventy-second and Ninety-eighth Streets, west of the New York Central Railroad and Riverside Park, with the reasons that make the scheme feasible in the near future : interviews with Messrs. Coleman ... Russell Sage, Mayor Grant ... and Peter B. Sweeny : preamble and resolution of the Board of Estimate and Apportionment : the growth of the city
19. In the matter of the proposed plans and agreement between New York Central & Hudson River Railroad Company and the city of New York, affecting Riverside Park and the North River waterfront : report of the Committee on Legislation, Law and Schools : appendix showing proceedings taken for the extension and preservation of Riverside Park in 1893 by the West End Association, and legislative action thereon
West End Association (New York, N.Y.). Committee on Legislation, Law and Schools
Search Other Sources for: "New York (N.Y.) Politics and government To 1898."
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.