Showing results for: "New York (State) Politics and government 1775-1783." Remove constraint "New York (State) Politics and government 1775-1783."
2. Genl. Alexander Hamilton's confidential letter to Robert Morris on the government of New York and his estimate of the leading men of that state
Hamilton, Alexander, 1757-1804
3. Journals of the Provincial Congress, Provincial Convention, Committee of Safety and Council of Safety of the state of New-York : 1775-1775-1777
New York (State). Legislature
Launitz-Schürer, Leopold S., 1942-
7. The New York triumvirate; a study of the legal and political careers of William Livingston, John Morin Scott, William Smith, Jr
Dillon, Dorothy Rita, 1917-
8. Retrographs: comprising a history of New York city prior to the revolution; biographies of George Washington, Alexander Hamilton, Nathan Hale; sketches of John André and Beverly Robinson; schemes of Aaron Burr and Benedict Arnold ... Embodying more than a hundred letters and signatures of famous persons, many of which have not previously been published: including a fac-simile of an original official map of the city of New York, made in 1728, representing all the streets, blocks, wards, keys and docks then existing
Bartram, F. S
Mason, Bernard, 1920-2009
10. The votes and proceedings of the Assembly of the State of New York at the first meeting of the fourth session, begun and holden at Poughkeepsie, in Dutchess county, on Thursday, September 7th, 1780
New York (State). Legislature., Assembly
Search Other Sources for: "New York (State) Politics and government 1775-1783."
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.