2. Agreement between the Albany and Schenectady Rail Road Company, the Schenectady and Troy Rail Road Company, the Utica and Schenectady Rail Road Company, the Mohawk Valley Rail Road Company, the Syracuse and Utica Rail Road Company, the Syracuse and Utica Direct Rail Road Company, the Rochester and Syracuse Rail Road Company, the Buffalo and Rochester Rail Road Company, the Rochester, Lockport and Niagara Falls Rail Road Company, and the Buffalo and Lockport Rail Road Company : whereby the said companies are consolidated into one corporation, under the name of "The New York Central Rail Road Company," in pursuance of an act of the Legislature of the state of New York, entitled "An act to authorize the consolidation of certain railroad companies," passed April second, one thousand eight hundred and fifty-three
New York Central Railroad Company
New York (N.Y.). City Planning Commission
Shaw, Charles P
13. Development and present status of city planning in New York City, being the report of the Committee on the City Plan, December 31, 1914, together with papers presented at a meeting of the Advisory Commission on City Plan, December 17, 1914
New York (N.Y.). Board of Estimate and Apportionment., Committee on the City Plan
15. Draft environmental statement for extension of the Long Island Rail Road to east mid-town Manhattan : project no. NY-03-0035
United States. Urban Mass Transportation Administration
18. Engineer's report on the survey and primary location of the New York and New Haven Railroad. February, 1845
New York and New Haven Railroad Company
21. First annual report of the directors of the Hudson River Rail-Road Co. to the stockholders, June 12th, 1848
Hudson River Railroad
Search Other Sources for: "Railroads New York (State)"
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.