5. 1914, New York's commercial tercentenary : a few historical events as given by historians compared with their actual occurrence
Lower Wall Street Business Men's Association (New York, N.Y.)
United States. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Goldstein, Sue, 1941-
United States. Congress
19. Address in commemoration of the inauguration of George Washington as first President of the United States, delivered before the two houses of Congress, December 11, 1889
Fuller, Melville Weston, 1833-1910
20. Address of the Friends of domestic industry : assembled in convention, at New-York, October 26, 1831, to the people of the United States
Friends of Domestic Industry
New York City Anti-Slavery Society
22. Address of the Society of Tammany, or Columbian Order to its absent members : and the members of its several branches throughout the United States
Tammany Society, or Columbian Order (New York, N.Y.)
Search Other Sources for: "United States"
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.