Showing results for: "United States History Civil War, 1861-1865" Remove constraint "United States History Civil War, 1861-1865"
2. Debt and resources of the United States : and the effect of secession upon the trade and industry of the loyal states
Elder, William, 1806-1885
7. God the perpetual renewer : a New-Year's discourse, delivered in Angelica, N.Y., Sunday, January 1, 1865
Raymond, John H. 1814-1878
Brooklyn and Long Island Fair in Aid of the United States Sanitary Commission (1864)
10. History of the Seventh Regiment, National Guard, State of New York, during the War of the Rebellion: with a preliminary chapter on the origin and early history of the regiment, a summary of its history since the war, and a roll of honor, comprising brief sketches of the services rendered by members of the regiment in the Army and Navy of the United States
Swinton, William, 1833-1892
17. Peace! : a lecture delivered on the 4th day of August, 1864 (Fast-Day) at the Cooper Institute, New York
18. Personal forgiveness and public justice : a sermon preached in the Mercer Street Presbyterian Church, New York, April 23, 1865
Booth, Robert Russell, 1830-1905
Search Other Sources for: "United States History Civil War, 1861-1865"
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.