Showing results for: "United States History Revolution, 1775-1783." Remove constraint "United States History Revolution, 1775-1783."
1. 1914, New York's commercial tercentenary : a few historical events as given by historians compared with their actual occurrence
Lower Wall Street Business Men's Association (New York, N.Y.)
4. American archives: consisting of a collection of authentick records, state papers, debates, and letters and other notices of publick affairs, the whole forming a documentary history of the origin and progress of the North American colonies; of the causes and accomplishment of the American Revolution; and of the Constitution of government for the United States, to the finalratification thereof. In 6 series
5. The American idea, and what grows out of it : an oration, delivered in the New-York Crystal Palace, July 4, 1854
Chapin, E. H. 1814-1880
7. The American revolution in New York; its political, social and economic significance. For general use as part of the program of the Executive committee on the one hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the American revolution
University of the State of New York. Division of Archives and History
Painter, Thomas, 1760-1847
16. History of New York during the Revolutionary War : and of the leading events in the other colonies at that period
Jones, Thomas, 1731-1792
18. Horrors of the prison ships : Dr. West's description of the wallabout floating dungeons, how captive patriots fared
West, Charles Edwin, 1809-1900
19. Letters and journals relating to the war of the American Revolution, and the capture of the German troops at Saratoga
Riedesel, Friederike Charlotte Luise, Freifrau von, 1746-1808
20. Lexington to Fallen Timbers, 1775-1794; episodes from the earliest history of our military forces
Adams, Randolph Greenfield, 1892-1951
23. The Marquis de La Fayette in the American Revolution : with some account of the attitude of France toward the war of independence
Tower, Charlemagne, 1848-1923
Search Other Sources for: "United States History Revolution, 1775-1783."
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.