- Bob Fass papers, circa 1960-20114,146
- Albert Goldman Papers1,821
- Individual interviews oral history collection692
- Union Theological Seminary Audioreel Collection678
- Bella Abzug Papers672
- Language and Culture Archive of Ashkenazic Jewry618
- Olgivanna Lloyd Wright Audio Recordings535
- Herbert H. Lehman Papers484
- Theodore Richards Conant Collection404
- Eisenhower administration project370
- more Library Collection »
ABOUT THE TIME BASED MEDIA INITIATIVE
This initiative focuses on at-risk unique audio and moving image content that CUL currently holds on analog media – specifically, enabling access to and preserving this content for teaching, learning, and research now and in the future. Our goal is to come up with a three-track implementable, scalable plan: (1) to make the most of the resources currently available, (2) while building out the technology infrastructure essential to preserving and especially to providing access to time-based media, and (3) to plan major fund-raising to pay for the staff and vendor costs needed to address our time-based media holdings at scale. By the end of the five year period (if not sooner) the infrastructure should be fully in place and CUL should be raising sufficient funds to make significant inroads into the backlog of time-based media items.
This site provides restricted access to materials digitize and published as part of the Time-Based Media initiative.